The State Bank of India has conceded the dates for the Preliminary Examination, for selecting the Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre in SBI, planned to be held in the long stretch of March/April 2018 probably to June/July 2018.
Read the official notice here https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/transfers/documents/1519808049474_REVISED_EXAM_DATES_CLERICAL_CADRE.pdf
The new dates are…
Add up to opportunities: 8,301 (Pre Exam Training)
Age Limit: 20 to 28 years
Instructive Qualification: Graduation from any perceived college/establishment
Hopefuls who have connected for the examination can check and download their concede card from the SBI Clerk PET site – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbijacsjan18/clpeta_feb18/login.php?appid=c82e11668812847c1a9829e28f778034
Hopefuls are encouraged to download their SBI Clerk PET 2018 Admit Card from the official site https://www.sbi.co.in/professions/.
On the off chance that you have additionally connected for the SBI Clerk PET 2018 examination, you can take after the means offered underneath to check and download your concede card.
Steps to download the SBI Clerk PET 2018 Admit Card
1) Go to the official site official site https://www.sbi.co.in/professions
2) On the page, at the upper right, you will discover “Enlistment of Junior partners (client bolster and Sales) in State Bank of India Advertisement NO CRPD/CR/2017-18/10”, tap on Download.
3) It will take you to login page http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbijacsjan18/clpeta_feb18/login.php?appid=c82e11668812847c1a9829e28f778034
4) At login page, enter the Registration No and Password/DOB at the expected spots to download the Call Letter. Also, in the wake of entering the captcha code, tap on the login connect
5) Your SBI Clerk PET 2018 Admit Card will be shown on the screen. Deliberately check every one of your subtle elements, for example, name, paper, date of birth, sex, test focus name, city, state, code of qualification and classification on your SBI Clerk PET 2018 concede card.
6) You can download it and take a printout for future reference.